This work was supported by the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Projects (B502).
A Novel Oxidation Resistant SiC/B4C/C Nanocomposite Derived from a Carborane-Containing Conjugated Polycarbosilane
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 71–74, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C., Huang, F., Jiang, Y., Zhou, Y., Du, L. (2012), A Novel Oxidation Resistant SiC/B4C/C Nanocomposite Derived from a Carborane-Containing Conjugated Polycarbosilane. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 71–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04972.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Projects. Grant Number: B502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!