Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Effect of Electrical Field/Current on Sintering of Fully Stabilized Zirconia
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 75–78, January 2012
How to Cite
Baraki, R., Schwarz, S., Guillon, O. (2012), Effect of Electrical Field/Current on Sintering of Fully Stabilized Zirconia. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 75–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04980.x
This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Emmy Noether Program GU 993/1).
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!