This work was financially supported by the International Science & Technology Cooperation Foundation of Gansu Provincial, China (Grant No. 090WCGA903), Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. lzujbky-2010-83), and National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars (Grant No. 50925206).
Photocatalytic Activity of (B, N)-Codoped Titanate Nanotubes
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 82–84, January 2012
How to Cite
Dong, P., Wang, Y., Liu, B., Guo, L., Huang, Y., Yin, S. (2012), Photocatalytic Activity of (B, N)-Codoped Titanate Nanotubes. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 82–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04983.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Foundation of Gansu Provincial. Grant Number: 090WCGA903
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: lzujbky-2010-83
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 50925206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!