Ice-Templating of Alumina Suspensions: Effect of Supercooling and Crystal Growth During the Initial Freezing Regime
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 799–804, February 2012
How to Cite
Lasalle, A., Guizard, C., Leloup, J., Deville, S., Maire, E., Bogner, A., Gauthier, C., Adrien, J., Courtois, L. (2012), Ice-Templating of Alumina Suspensions: Effect of Supercooling and Crystal Growth During the Initial Freezing Regime. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 799–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04993.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Number: NACRE BLAN07-2_192446
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!