Paper Presented at Bangalore INDIA BIO 2011 Conference.
Nanocomposite Ti–Si–N Coatings Deposited by Reactive dc Magnetron Sputtering for Biomedical Applications
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: BIO 2011
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 2746–2752, September 2012
How to Cite
Balasubramanian, S., Ramadoss, A., Kobayashi, A., Muthirulandi, J. (2012), Nanocomposite Ti–Si–N Coatings Deposited by Reactive dc Magnetron Sputtering for Biomedical Applications. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2746–2752. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.05029.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- SERC. Grant Number: SR/S1/PC/31/2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!