High Speed SPM Applied for Direct Nanoscale Mapping of the Influence of Defects on Ferroelectric Switching Dynamics
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 1147–1162, April 2012
How to Cite
Huey, B. D., Nath Premnath, R., Lee, S., Polomoff, N. A. (2012), High Speed SPM Applied for Direct Nanoscale Mapping of the Influence of Defects on Ferroelectric Switching Dynamics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 1147–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05099.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0817263
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!