Paper presented at Bangalore INDIA BIO 2011 Conference
In-vitro Degradation and Bioactivity of Tailored Amorphous Multi Porous Scaffold Structure
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: BIO 2011
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 2687–2694, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, D., Jain, H., Hupa, M., Hupa, L. (2012), In-vitro Degradation and Bioactivity of Tailored Amorphous Multi Porous Scaffold Structure. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2687–2694. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05110.x
This work was supported by the Process Chemistry Centre, a National Centre of Excellence of the Academy of Finland, and National Science Foundation (DMR-0602975 and DMR-0844014) of United States.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- Process Chemistry Centre
- National Science Foundation
- National Centre of Excellence of the Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: DMR-0602975, DMR-0844014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!