This work was partially supported by the Florida Cluster for Advanced Smart Sensor Technologies under “New Florida 2010” and partially by the U. S. Department of Army under contact No. W911NF-09-1-0435. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Synthesis of BaTiO3-20wt%CoFe2O4 Nanocomposites via Spark Plasma Sintering
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: SINTERING 2011
Volume 95, Issue 8, pages 2504–2509, August 2012
How to Cite
Ghosh, D., Han, H., Nino, J. C., Subhash, G., Jones, J. L. (2012), Synthesis of BaTiO3-20wt%CoFe2O4 Nanocomposites via Spark Plasma Sintering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2504–2509. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05221.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Florida Cluster for Advanced Smart Sensor Technologies
- U. S. Department of Army. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0435
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!