Direct Coagulation Casting of Alumina Suspension by High Valence Counter Ions Using Ca(IO3)2 as Coagulating Agent
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: SINTERING 2011
Volume 95, Issue 8, pages 2525–2530, August 2012
How to Cite
Xu, J., Wen, N., Li, H., Qi, F., Xi, X., Yang, J. (2012), Direct Coagulation Casting of Alumina Suspension by High Valence Counter Ions Using Ca(IO3)2 as Coagulating Agent. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2525–2530. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05239.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010AA03A408
- Beijing Sci-tech Plan of China. Grant Number: 20101092117
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51172120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!