The Effect of Cation Distribution on Magnetic and Infrared Emission Properties of RE3+, MnO2:CoZn (RE = La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm, Eu, Gd, Tb, and Dy) Ferrite Ceramics
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: BIO 2011
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 2919–2927, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wen, D. (2012), The Effect of Cation Distribution on Magnetic and Infrared Emission Properties of RE3+, MnO2:CoZn (RE = La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm, Eu, Gd, Tb, and Dy) Ferrite Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2919–2927. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05263.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
- Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!