A Route Forwards to Narrow the Performance Gap between PZT and Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramic with Low Oxygen Partial Pressure Processed (Na0.5K0.5)NbO3
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: BIO 2011
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 2928–2933, September 2012
How to Cite
Kobayashi, K., Doshida, Y., Mizuno, Y., Randall, C. A. (2012), A Route Forwards to Narrow the Performance Gap between PZT and Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramic with Low Oxygen Partial Pressure Processed (Na0.5K0.5)NbO3. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2928–2933. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05266.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0628817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!