Electric and Magnetic Properties of Bilayered Lead-Free Piezoelectric and Multiferroic Bi 0.9 Dy 0.1 FeO 3/ K 0.5 Na 0.5 NbO 3 Thin Films
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 3166–3171, October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L., Ren, W., Ye, Z.-G., Tian, A., Wu, X., Shi, P., Chen, X. (2012), Electric and Magnetic Properties of Bilayered Lead-Free Piezoelectric and Multiferroic Bi 0.9 Dy 0.1 FeO 3/ K 0.5 Na 0.5 NbO 3 Thin Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3166–3171. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05279.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90923001
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFB13640
- U.S. Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: N00014-06-1-0166, N00014-11-1-0552
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!