This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2005CB623703), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51021063), the National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China (No. 2008AA030501), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of the Ministry of Education of China (No. NCET-08-0572).
Microstructural Evolution of a Nickel Ferrite–Copper Alloy Cermet During Sintering and High-Temperature Oxidation
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 3031–3036, October 2012
How to Cite
Tao, Y., Li, Z., Zhang, D., Xiong, H., Zhou, K. (2012), Microstructural Evolution of a Nickel Ferrite–Copper Alloy Cermet During Sintering and High-Temperature Oxidation. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3031–3036. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05305.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2011
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 51021063
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623703
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2008AA030501, 51021063, 2005CB623703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!