Supported by Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN) through the projects IPT-120000-2010-31 (EFESOT), MAT2009-14448-C02 and MAT2010-1664.
Microstructure Engineering to Drastically Reduce the Leakage Currents of High Voltage ZnO Varistor Ceramics
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 3043–3049, October 2012
How to Cite
Peiteado, M., Reyes, Y., Cruz, A. M., Calatayud, D. G., Fernandez-Hevia, D., Caballero, A. C. (2012), Microstructure Engineering to Drastically Reduce the Leakage Currents of High Voltage ZnO Varistor Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3043–3049. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05318.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!