This work was financially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) under SFB 595, A1. EA acknowledges support for this work by the LOEWE-center AdRIA on adaptronics.
A High-Temperature-Capacitor Dielectric Based on K0.5Na0.5NbO3-Modified Bi1/2Na1/2TiO3–Bi1/2K1/2TiO3
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3519–3524, November 2012
How to Cite
Dittmer, R., Anton, E.-M., Jo, W., Simons, H., Daniels, J. E., Hoffman, M., Pokorny, J., Reaney, I. M., Rödel, J. (2012), A High-Temperature-Capacitor Dielectric Based on K0.5Na0.5NbO3-Modified Bi1/2Na1/2TiO3–Bi1/2K1/2TiO3. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3519–3524. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05321.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!