Synthesis and Luminescence Properties of Mg–Si Co-doped Tb3Al5O12:Ce3+ Phosphors with Blue Excitation for White LEDs
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3582–3587, November 2012
How to Cite
Luo, H., Liu, J., Zheng, X., Xu, B., Lu, Y., Han, L., Ren, K., Yu, X. (2012), Synthesis and Luminescence Properties of Mg–Si Co-doped Tb3Al5O12:Ce3+ Phosphors with Blue Excitation for White LEDs. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3582–3587. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05343.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Numbers: 10YZ70, 09ZZ136
- Science Foundation of Shanghai Normal University. Grant Number: SK201002
- Shanghai Science and Technology Development. Grant Numbers: 09520500500, 11ZR1426500
- Key Laboratory of Resource Chemistry of Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!