Synthesis and Luminescence Properties of Mg–Si Co-doped Tb3Al5O12:Ce3+ Phosphors with Blue Excitation for White LEDs
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3582–3587, November 2012
How to Cite
Luo, H., Liu, J., Zheng, X., Xu, B., Lu, Y., Han, L., Ren, K., Yu, X. (2012), Synthesis and Luminescence Properties of Mg–Si Co-doped Tb3Al5O12:Ce3+ Phosphors with Blue Excitation for White LEDs. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3582–3587. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05343.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Numbers: 10YZ70, 09ZZ136
- Science Foundation of Shanghai Normal University. Grant Number: SK201002
- Shanghai Science and Technology Development. Grant Numbers: 09520500500, 11ZR1426500
- Key Laboratory of Resource Chemistry of Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!