Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Intragranular Tungsten/Zirconium Carbide Nanocomposites via a Selective Liquid/Solid Displacement Reaction
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: BIO 2011
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 2769–2772, September 2012
How to Cite
Lipke, D. W., Zhang, Y., Cai, Y., Sandhage, K. H. (2012), Intragranular Tungsten/Zirconium Carbide Nanocomposites via a Selective Liquid/Solid Displacement Reaction. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2769–2772. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05345.x
Supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, via Awards No. FA9550-07-1-0115 and FA9550-09-1-0162, and by the U.S. Department of Energy via Award No. DE-SC0002245.
Based in part on the thesis submitted by D.W. Lipke in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 2011.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: FA9550-07-1-0115, FA9550-09-1-0162
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0002245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!