Member, The American Ceramic Society
Processing and Elastic Property Characterization of Porous SiC Preform for Interpenetrating Metal/Ceramic Composites
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 3078–3083, October 2012
How to Cite
Roy, S., Schell, K. G., Bucharsky, E. C., Hettich, P., Dietrich, S., Weidenmann, K. A., Wanner, A., Hoffmann, M. J. (2012), Processing and Elastic Property Characterization of Porous SiC Preform for Interpenetrating Metal/Ceramic Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3078–3083. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05347.x
Supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG), under Grant No. RO 4164/1-1
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: RO 4164/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!