Based in part on the thesis submitted by P. Chantam for the Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, 2012.
Synthesis of Porous Alumina Assisted by Resorcinol–Formaldehyde Gel
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: BIO 2011
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 2788–2790, September 2012
How to Cite
Chantam, P., Pavarajarn, V. (2012), Synthesis of Porous Alumina Assisted by Resorcinol–Formaldehyde Gel. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2788–2790. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05359.x
This work has been partially supported by the 90th Anniversary of Chulalongkorn University Fund (Ratchadaphiseksomphot Endowment Fund) and the Centenary Fund of Chulalongkorn University
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- 90th Anniversary of Chulalongkorn University Fund
- Ratchadaphiseksomphot Endowment Fund
- Centenary Fund of Chulalongkorn University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!