Member, The American Ceramic Society
Solution-Derived, Chloride-Containing Minerals as a Waste Form for Alkali Chlorides
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 3115–3123, October 2012
How to Cite
Riley, B. J., Crum, J. V., Matyáš, J., McCloy, J. S., Lepry, W. C. (2012), Solution-Derived, Chloride-Containing Minerals as a Waste Form for Alkali Chlorides. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3115–3123. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05363.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-76RL01830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!