Crack Model for Toughness of Green Parts with Moisture or a Fluid Binder
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Special Issue: BIO 2011
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 2957–2964, September 2012
How to Cite
Cannon, W. R., Lessing, P. A., Zuck, L. D. (2012), Crack Model for Toughness of Green Parts with Moisture or a Fluid Binder. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 2957–2964. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05369.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!