TiO2/WO3 Layered Film with Dual-Function of Anti-UV Light and High Photoelectrocatalytic Activity: Facile Preparation and Characterization
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 3346–3351, October 2012
How to Cite
Liu, B., Wen, L., Zhang, H., Zhao, X. (2012), TiO2/WO3 Layered Film with Dual-Function of Anti-UV Light and High Photoelectrocatalytic Activity: Facile Preparation and Characterization. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3346–3351. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05370.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- NFSC. Grant Number: 50702041
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939704
- Wuhan Young Scientists Chenguang Plan. Grant Number: 20091j0080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!