The Evolution and Role of NH4Cl Flux Used to Synthesize Sr2SiO4:Dy3+ Phosphor by Solid-State Reaction Method
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3871–3877, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Lu, Z., Han, P., Lu, J., Xu, N., Wang, L., Zhang, Q. (2012), The Evolution and Role of NH4Cl Flux Used to Synthesize Sr2SiO4:Dy3+ Phosphor by Solid-State Reaction Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3871–3877. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05378.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiang Su Province. Grant Number: BK2007724
- National Defense Fundamental Research of China. Grant Number: 6134502-1
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- Research and Innovation Program for College Graduates of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXZZ12_0410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!