Dielectric, Ferroelectric, and Piezoelectric Properties of Bi(Ni1/2Ti1/2)O3-Modified BiFeO3–BaTiO3 Ceramics with High Curie Temperature
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3889–3893, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, Q., Zhou, C., Yang, H., Chen, G., Li, W., Wang, H. (2012), Dielectric, Ferroelectric, and Piezoelectric Properties of Bi(Ni1/2Ti1/2)O3-Modified BiFeO3–BaTiO3 Ceramics with High Curie Temperature. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3889–3893. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05387.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Guangxi Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2010GXNSFD013007, 2010GXNSFB013010
- Guangxi Education Department Foundation. Grant Number: 201012MS083
- Guangxi Key Laboratory of Information Materials. Grant Number: 1110908-09-Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!