Structural and Physical Property Studies of Amorphous Zn–In–Sn–O Thin Films
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3657–3664, November 2012
How to Cite
Proffit, D. E., Ma, Q., Buchholz, D. B., Chang, R. P. H., Bedzyk, M. J., Mason, T. O. (2012), Structural and Physical Property Studies of Amorphous Zn–In–Sn–O Thin Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3657–3664. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05390.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- Northwestern University. Grant Number: DMR-0520513
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001059
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co
- The Dow Chemical Co. Grant Number: DMR-9304725
- State of Illinois. Grant Numbers: IBHE HECA NWU 96, DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!