Atomic Structure, Electronic Structure, and Optical Properties of YAG (110) Twin Grain Boundary
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3894–3900, December 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, S., Chen, J., Long, Y., Lu, T. (2012), Atomic Structure, Electronic Structure, and Optical Properties of YAG (110) Twin Grain Boundary. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3894–3900. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05391.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
- Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50872083, 1172048
- NSAF. Grant Number: 10976004
- Development Foundation of China Academy of Engineering Physics. Grant Numbers: 2010A0201008, 2009A0101001
- Defense Industrial Technology Development Program. Grant Number: B1520110002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!