Electrophoretic Deposition of Titania Nanoparticles: Sticking Parameter Determination by an In situ Study of the EPD Kinetics
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3434–3440, November 2012
How to Cite
Farrokhi-Rad, M., Shahrabi, T. (2012), Electrophoretic Deposition of Titania Nanoparticles: Sticking Parameter Determination by an In situ Study of the EPD Kinetics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3434–3440. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05402.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!