Sintering, Crystallization, and Dielectric Behavior of Barium Zinc Borosilicate Glasses—Effect of Barium Oxide Substitution for Zinc Oxide
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 3144–3150, October 2012
How to Cite
Monteiro, R. C. C., Lopes, A. A. S., Lima, M. M. A., Veiga, J. P., Silva, R. J. C., Dias, C. J., Davim, E. J. R., Fernandes, M. H. V. (2012), Sintering, Crystallization, and Dielectric Behavior of Barium Zinc Borosilicate Glasses—Effect of Barium Oxide Substitution for Zinc Oxide. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3144–3150. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05418.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Number: PTDC/CTM/102141/2008
- CENIMAT/I3N. Grant Number: PEst-C/CTM/LA0025/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!