Phosphogypsum Transition to α-Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate in the Presence of Omongwaite in NaCl Solutions Under Atmospheric Pressure
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3478–3482, November 2012
How to Cite
Ru, X., Ma, B., Huang, J., Huang, Y. (2012), Phosphogypsum Transition to α-Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate in the Presence of Omongwaite in NaCl Solutions Under Atmospheric Pressure. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3478–3482. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05429.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- National Technology Support Project of China. Grant Number: 2011BAJ03B03
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51178363
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!