Ferroelectric Photocurrent Effect in Polycrystalline Lead-Free (K0.5Na0.5)(Mn0.005Nb0.995)O3 Thin Film
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 146–150, January 2013
How to Cite
Park, J., Won, S. S., Ahn, C. W., Kim, I. W. (2013), Ferroelectric Photocurrent Effect in Polycrystalline Lead-Free (K0.5Na0.5)(Mn0.005Nb0.995)O3 Thin Film. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 96: 146–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05430.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009-0093818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!