Porous Tungsten Carbide Nanoplates Derived from Tungsten Trioxide Nanoplates
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3370–3373, November 2012
How to Cite
Chen, D., Zhai, H., Chen, H., Zhang, Y., Fan, B., Wang, H., Lu, H., Li, Z., Zhang, R., Sun, J., Gao, L. (2012), Porous Tungsten Carbide Nanoplates Derived from Tungsten Trioxide Nanoplates. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3370–3373. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05449.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51172211, 50802090
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 201003397
- Foundation for University Young Key Teacher by Henan Province. Grant Number: 2011GGJS-001
- Advanced Programs of Returned Overseas Researchers of Henan Province. Grant Number:  17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!