Inhibiting Effect of Additives on Formation of ZrC Phase in ZrB2–BN Composites by Reactive Hot Pressing
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3374–3376, November 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L., Wang, Y., Cui, L., Zhou, Y., Song, G. (2012), Inhibiting Effect of Additives on Formation of ZrC Phase in ZrB2–BN Composites by Reactive Hot Pressing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3374–3376. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05454.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50772137, 51021002
- Opening Project of State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Microstructure. Grant Number: SKL201003SIC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!