Influence of B 2 O 3 on Crystallization Behavior and Microstructure of Mica Glass-Ceramics in the System BaO ·4 MgO · Al 2 O 3·6 SiO 2·2 MgF 2
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3505–3508, November 2012
How to Cite
Mallik, A., Maiti, P. K., Kundu, P., Basumajumdar, A. (2012), Influence of B 2 O 3 on Crystallization Behavior and Microstructure of Mica Glass-Ceramics in the System BaO ·4 MgO · Al 2 O 3·6 SiO 2·2 MgF 2 . Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3505–3508. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05455.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!