Conversion of Calcined Eggshells into Flower-Like Hydroxyapatite Agglomerates by Solvothermal Method Using Hydrogen Peroxide/N,N-Dimethylformamide Mixed Solvents
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 11, pages 3377–3379, November 2012
How to Cite
Li, S., Wang, J., Jing, X., Liu, Q., Saba, J., Mann, T., Zhang, M., Wei, H., Chen, R., Liu, L. (2012), Conversion of Calcined Eggshells into Flower-Like Hydroxyapatite Agglomerates by Solvothermal Method Using Hydrogen Peroxide/N,N-Dimethylformamide Mixed Solvents. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3377–3379. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05458.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds of the Central University
- Science and Technology Planning Project from Education Department of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: 11553044
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: AUGA41309003
- Special Innovation Talents of Harbin Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010RFXXG007
- the foundation of Harbin Engineering University. Grant Number: HEUFT07053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!