Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Structural Characterization and Mechanical Evaluation of Bioactive Glass 45S5 Foams Obtained by a Powder Technology Approach
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 3776–3780, December 2012
How to Cite
Aguilar-Reyes, E. A., León-Patiño, C. A., Jacinto-Diaz, B., Lefebvre, L.-P. (2012), Structural Characterization and Mechanical Evaluation of Bioactive Glass 45S5 Foams Obtained by a Powder Technology Approach. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 3776–3780. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05465.x
Based in part on the thesis submitted by B. Jacinto-Diaz for the M.S. degree in metallurgy and materials science, Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo, Morelia, Michoacán, México, 2011.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- CONACYT. Grant Number: CB-2007-C01-83 540
- Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo. Grant Number: CIC-2011-1.24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!