Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
On the Observability of Purely Behavioral Sunk-Cost Effects: Theoretical and Empirical Support for the BISC Model
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1384–1387, November 2010
How to Cite
Cunha, M. and Caldieraro, F. (2010), On the Observability of Purely Behavioral Sunk-Cost Effects: Theoretical and Empirical Support for the BISC Model. Cognitive Science, 34: 1384–1387. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2010.01143.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
- Received 17 May 2010; received in revised form 9 June 2010; accepted 17 June 2010
- 1985). The psychology of sunk cost. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 35, 124–140. , & (
- 2009). Sunk-cost effects on purely behavioral investments. Cognitive Science, 33, 105–113. , & (
- 2010). Three attempts to replicate the behavioral sunk-cost effect: A note on Cunha and Caldieraro (2009). Cognitive Science. (