Japanese Sound-Symbolism Facilitates Word Learning in English-Speaking Children
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 575–586, April 2011
How to Cite
Kantartzis, K., Imai, M. and Kita, S. (2011), Japanese Sound-Symbolism Facilitates Word Learning in English-Speaking Children. Cognitive Science, 35: 575–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2010.01169.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Received 5 March 2010; received in revised form 12 August 2010; accepted 24 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!