Dr. Nicola Knight died in June 2009 as this paper was in preparation.
Cross-Cultural Similarities and Differences in Person-Body Reasoning: Experimental Evidence From the United Kingdom and Brazilian Amazon
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1282–1304, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Cohen, E., Burdett, E., Knight, N. and Barrett, J. (2011), Cross-Cultural Similarities and Differences in Person-Body Reasoning: Experimental Evidence From the United Kingdom and Brazilian Amazon. Cognitive Science, 35: 1282–1304. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2011.01172.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Received 18 December 2009; received in revised form 30 October 2010; accepted 10 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!