Generation of Referring Expressions: Assessing the Incremental Algorithm
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 799–836, July 2012
How to Cite
Deemter, K. v., Gatt, A., Sluis, I. v. d. and Power, R. (2012), Generation of Referring Expressions: Assessing the Incremental Algorithm. Cognitive Science, 36: 799–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2011.01205.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 5 December 2008; received in revised form 14 February 2011; accepted 10 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!