Misconceived Causal Explanations for Emergent Processes
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 1–61, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Chi, M. T. H., Roscoe, R. D., Slotta, J. D., Roy, M. and Chase, C. C. (2012), Misconceived Causal Explanations for Emergent Processes. Cognitive Science, 36: 1–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2011.01207.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received 19 January 2010; received in revised form 5 April 2011; accepted 14 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!