Complementary Learning Systems
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Special Issue: 2010 Rumelhart Prize Special Issue Honoring James L. McClelland
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1229–1248, August 2014
How to Cite
O’Reilly, R. C., Bhattacharyya, R., Howard, M. D. and Ketz, N. (2014), Complementary Learning Systems. Cognitive Science, 38: 1229–1248. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2011.01214.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Received 21 November 2010; received in revised form 5 April 2011; accepted 6 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!