The Knowledge-Learning-Instruction Framework: Bridging the Science-Practice Chasm to Enhance Robust Student Learning
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 757–798, July 2012
How to Cite
Koedinger, K. R., Corbett, A. T. and Perfetti, C. (2012), The Knowledge-Learning-Instruction Framework: Bridging the Science-Practice Chasm to Enhance Robust Student Learning. Cognitive Science, 36: 757–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2012.01245.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Received 30 August 2010; received in revised form 19 September 2011; accepted 11 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!