Producing Pronouns and Definite Noun Phrases: Do Speakers Use the Addressee’s Discourse Model?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1289–1311, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Fukumura, K. and van Gompel, R. P.G. (2012), Producing Pronouns and Definite Noun Phrases: Do Speakers Use the Addressee’s Discourse Model?. Cognitive Science, 36: 1289–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2012.01255.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received 25 December 2010; received in revised form 7 December 2011; accepted 10 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!