How Young Children Learn From Examples: Descriptive and Inferential Problems
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1427–1448, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kalish, C. W., Kim, S. and Young, A. G. (2012), How Young Children Learn From Examples: Descriptive and Inferential Problems. Cognitive Science, 36: 1427–1448. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2012.01257.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received 10 February 2011; received in revised form 2 January 2012; accepted 5 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!