Is It That Difficult to Find a Good Preference Order for the Incremental Algorithm?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 837–841, July 2012
How to Cite
Krahmer, E., Koolen, R. and Theune, M. (2012), Is It That Difficult to Find a Good Preference Order for the Incremental Algorithm?. Cognitive Science, 36: 837–841. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2012.01258.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received 1 November 2011; received in revised form 13 February 2012; accepted 15 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!