A Bayesian Model of Biases in Artificial Language Learning: The Case of a Word-Order Universal
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1468–1498, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Culbertson, J. and Smolensky, P. (2012), A Bayesian Model of Biases in Artificial Language Learning: The Case of a Word-Order Universal. Cognitive Science, 36: 1468–1498. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2012.01264.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Received 9 March 2011; received in revised form 30 December 2011; accepted 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!