Behavior Matching in Multimodal Communication Is Synchronized
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1404–1426, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Louwerse, M. M., Dale, R., Bard, E. G. and Jeuniaux, P. (2012), Behavior Matching in Multimodal Communication Is Synchronized. Cognitive Science, 36: 1404–1426. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2012.01269.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Received 13 November 2011; received in revised form 21 February 2012; accepted 29 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!