9 Ceramics on the Side: Pottery Making as an Augmentation of Household Economy in the Valley of Puebla during the Formative Period
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Housework: Craft Production and Domestic Economy in Ancient Mesoamerica
19, 2009 pages 133–147
How to Cite
Castanzo, R. A. (2009), 9 Ceramics on the Side: Pottery Making as an Augmentation of Household Economy in the Valley of Puebla during the Formative Period. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 19: 133–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-8248.2009.01017.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!