15 Bitumen, Blades, and Beads: Prehispanic Craft Production and the Domestic Economy
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Housework: Craft Production and Domestic Economy in Ancient Mesoamerica
19, 2009 pages 239–251
How to Cite
Brumfiel, E. M. and Nichols, D. L. (2009), 15 Bitumen, Blades, and Beads: Prehispanic Craft Production and the Domestic Economy. Archeological Papers of the American Anthropological Association, 19: 239–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-8248.2009.01023.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!